Immigration thoughts from an Immigration Lawyer.

Leave a comment

How fast can I complete an H1B transfer (change of employer)?

The common term “H1B transfer” refers to the change of employer (COE). When you are unhappy with your current employer, and have finally found a new employer,¬†you would probably want to start working with the new employer as soon as possible. But how soon can it be? These are the steps and timelines for an H1B COE procedure. Continue reading